明星回忆经典台词- 卷福还记得他演过电影的台词吗

非凡影视 欧美明星 2025-01-23 23:28 1

摘要:做你的研究。” “夏洛克·福尔摩斯。”(铃声响起)大约是天知道什么时候。

- "Let the game commence." That's not one of my lines.

- “让游戏开始吧。”这不是我的台词。

Am I taking too long with this?

我是不是花了太长时间?

(upbeat music) Oh, I get to read it.

(欢快的音乐)哦,我可以读它。

Okay.

好的。

Wow.

哇。

Power of reading.

阅读的力量。

"I'm not a psychopath.

“我不是精神病患者。

I'm a high-functioning sociopath.

我是一个高功能性反社会者。

Do your research." "Sherlock Holmes." (bell dings) Circa God knows when now.

做你的研究。” “夏洛克·福尔摩斯。”(铃声响起)大约是天知道什么时候。

It feels like ancient history, but that's a great line.

这听起来像是古老的历史,但这是一句很精彩的台词。

I remember saying that as Sherlock.

我记得我扮演夏洛克时说过这句话。

- I'm not a psychopath, Anderson.

- 我不是精神病患者,安德森。

我是一个高功能性反社会者。

Do your research.

做你的研究。

- There's something about it held in its memory as it is and it's so tantalizing, you know, you leave them or yourselves wanting more.

- 有些东西留在记忆中, 是如此诱人,你知道, 你让他们或你自己都想要更多。

There's always that itch to scratch.

总是有想要抓痒的感觉。

But I think it would have to be the superlative version of what we've already achieved.

但我认为这应该是我们已经取得的成就的最高级版本。

And I would like a script to read, which was not the normal way of doing it, naturally enough.

我想要一个可以朗读的脚本,这很自然地不是通常的做法。

You know, Steven and Mark are trusted entities and I was just only too glad to be fed by their script.

你知道,史蒂文和马克是值得信赖的实体,我很高兴能得到他们的剧本的启发。

But I think this has to be a little bit more like, if we're all gonna do this together, let's have a read.

但我认为这应该更像是,如果我们要一起做这件事,那就让我们读一读吧。

It'll be recycled.

它将被回收。

Okay.

好的。

"Dormammu, I've come to bargain!" Well, yes.

“多玛姆,我来讨价还价了!”嗯,是的。

(laughs) "Doctor Strange," the first film.

(笑)第一部电影《奇异博士》。

(bell dings) - Dormammu, I've come to bargain!

(铃声响起) - 多玛姆,我来讨价还价了!

- I can't remember how many times I said that in different setups, how many times I died.

- 我记不清在不同的场景中我说过多少次这句话,也记不清我死了多少次。

(sword swooshing) (groaning) A lot was taken over by digi doubles, but I was in all sorts of rigs.

(剑嗖嗖)(呻吟)很多东西都被数码替身接管了,但我却身处各种各样的装备中。

It was the same space rig as Sandra Bullock in her acting as well, but putting up with that, it was unbelievably good fun for the first sort of couple of rides.

这也是桑德拉布洛克演戏时乘坐的同一款太空装置,但忍受这一点, 对于前几次乘坐来说, 这还是非常有趣的。

And then it was just, it was really hard.

然后就只是,这真的很难。

Very odd strains on the body in a weird way.

以一种奇怪的方式对身体造成非常奇怪的压力。

And I like that kind of work.

我喜欢这样的工作。

I like the physical aspect of my work, but I think there was a bit of that involved on the same set and just coming up and saying it again and again and again as he dies.

我喜欢我作品中物理方面的元素,但我认为在同一个场景中也涉及到一点物理方面的元素, 只是在他死去的时候出现并一遍又一遍地重复这句话。

Where's Dormammu at in this trap of repeated time?

在这重复的时间陷阱中,多玛姆在哪里?

Next!

下一个!

Thank you.

谢谢。

"I specifically bought enough food to last until January.

“我特意购买了足够吃到1月份的食物。

How much emotional eating have I been doing?" (laughs) That's really funny.

我到底有多么情绪化地进食?”(笑)这真的很有趣。

(laughs) Is this a cartoon?

(笑)这是动画片吗?

It's not "The Grinch." It's "The Grinch." (bell dings) - How much emotional eating have I been doing?

这不是“格林奇”,而是“格林奇”。(铃声响起) - 我情绪化进食了多少次?

- It's one of the chiefest things I get a thrill out of 'cause I don't, yeah, to do a voice character for kids who go, "You are not the Grinch," and then go, "I know just what to do," it's fun.

- 这是让我感到兴奋的最大的事情之一,因为我不会,是的,为那些说“你不是格林奇”然后说“我知道该怎么做”的孩子们配音,这很有趣。

It's just fun.

这很有趣。

They're kinda go, "Ooh." It's creepy.

他们会说“哦”。这很恐怖。

(laughs) It's almost like, was it because, you know, I can't obviously be the Grinch as opposed to being Strange or any of the other more iconic ones they might know, but God, I had fun.

(笑)这几乎就像是,是因为,你知道,我显然不能扮演格林奇, 而是扮演奇异博士或他们可能知道的其他更具代表性的角色,但是天哪,我玩得很开心。

I mean, it's a long process, but it's really good.

我的意思是,这是一个漫长的过程,但它真的很好。

And Chris and all that team are brilliant.

克里斯和整个团队都非常出色。

They're just brilliant.

他们真是太棒了。

They write really witty scripts.

他们写的剧本非常诙谐。

Scot, who directed me a lot of the time, was light on his feet.

斯科特经常指导我,他的脚步很轻快。

The sessions were fun and the animation was just gorgeous.

课程很有趣,动画也很精彩。

And you know, it's another cut of that brilliant story that we all love and know from the Dr. Seuss canon.

您知道,这是我们都喜爱并且了解的苏斯博士经典作品中那个精彩故事的另一个片段。

And I like it.

我喜欢它。

Bring on another one.

再来一个。

I love that.

我喜欢这个。

"I am fire.

“我是火。

I am death." I mean, I've had some quite good lines.

我就是死亡。”我的意思是,我说过一些相当不错的台词。

"I am fire.

“我是火。

I am death." These are hard ones to forget, really.

我就是死亡。”这些确实很难忘记。

Smaug.

史矛革。

(bell dings) - I am death.

(铃声响起)-我就是死亡。

- That was just great.

- 太棒了。

And we did a lot of variations on that.

我们对此做了很多变化。

I don't remember doing that in the now very available YouTube video of me crawling around like a madman in a mocap suit.

我不记得在现在很容易找到的 YouTube 视频中我穿着动作捕捉服像疯子一样爬行。

I laid low the warriors of old and instilled terror.

我击倒了古代的战士并散播了恐怖。

But I do remember on the sound stage, doing it a lot with Peter when we were kind of augmenting the voice and trying different for coders and strains and effects with microphones and different temperatures and pacings and tonalities.

但我确实记得在录音棚里,我们和彼得一起做了很多事情, 我们增强了声音, 尝试了不同的编码器、麦克风的应变和效果以及不同的温度、节奏和音调。

And I just remember the sort of the quieter it was, the more kind terrifying it was as this, you know, shape of destruction swooped down silently through the night.

我只记得, 周围越安静,就越让人感到恐惧,就像是毁灭性的风暴在夜空中悄无声息地袭来。

Very cool line to have to say.

不得不说,这是非常酷的一句话。

This is not... I don't like this tossing.

这不是…我不喜欢这种折腾。

It's very, it's really... (laughs) "A man was made patience and the odds again," that's not right.

这非常,这真的是......(笑)“一个人有了耐心,才有了机会”,这是不对的。

"A man was made patient by the odds against him." I think that's a quote of, is it Phil Burbank in "Power of the Dog?" (bell dings) And I say it about... Oh, I've forgotten the character's name, which was essential to that part.

“一个人在逆境中变得有耐心。 ” 我想这是一句引用的话,是菲尔·伯班克在《狗的力量》中说的吗? (铃声响起)我说的是……哦,我忘了这个角色的名字, 但这个角色的名字对这个角色来说很重要。

Oh, God, what he's called?

哦天啊,他叫什么名字?

Bronco Henry.

野马亨利。

- A man was made by patience in the odds against him.

- 一个人在逆境中坚持不懈,最终成就了他。

- I mean, I don't remember it being that way, unless I got it wrong on the day and that's what it is in the film, which is mortifying.

- 我的意思是, 我不记得它是那样的,除非我那天弄错了, 而电影里就是那样的,这真是令人尴尬。

And we all know I had trouble with the word penguin.

我们都知道我对“企鹅”这个词感到困惑。

It is penguins.

它是企鹅。

Yeah.

是的。

I think I screwed up a line, either of Thomas Savage.

我觉得我搞砸了一句话,无论是托马斯·萨维奇还是其他人。

I mean I did put some of Savage back in, much to Jane's chagrin at the time, but then some of it made it, some of it ended up on the floor.

我的意思是我确实把一些 Savage 的东西放回去了,这在当时让 Jane 很懊恼,但后来有些东西保留了下来, 有些东西则掉到了地上。

I can't remember when that was in her original screenplay or not.

我不记得这是否出现在她最初的剧本中。

Well, what kind of prep didn't I do?

那么,我还没有做哪些准备呢?

I mean, everything that he does in the book, I tried to do, whether it was ironmongery, taxidermy, which that was a very odd afternoon.

我的意思是, 他在书中所做的一切,我都尝试去做, 无论是五金制品还是动物标本,那是一个非常奇怪的下午。

Well, obviously horsemanship and wrangling and cow herding and also braiding.

嗯,显然是马术、牧牛和编织。

That was featured a lot, which is fine when you're not then doing dialogue and not looking and going, "Oh, shit, don't film this.

这个特点被多次提及, 当你不进行对话, 不看着并且说“哦,该死,不要拍这个” 时,这很好。

But I've done about five.

但我已经做了大约五个。

Oh, no, there's a knot." And you just keep going.

哦,不,有个结。”你就继续走。

Yeah, I mean, it was a really deep dive into kind of city slicker guy culture, cowboy camp.

是的,我的意思是,这是对城市人文化、牛仔营的一次深入探究。

It was amazing.

这真是太神奇了。

I spent some time in Montana with an incredible bunch of folk there and we were all over the county as well.

我和蒙大拿州的一群了不起的人一起度过了一段时间,我们也走遍了整个县。

We went to different places.

我们去了不同的地方。

So we saw some really beautiful flat plains, kinds of grazed by thousands of buffalo back in the day, and then to mountainous stuff that was slightly nearer where Thomas Savage set the novel near his family home.

因此, 我们看到了一些非常美丽的平原,过去有成千上万的水牛在这里吃草,然后我们看到了山区, 那里离托马斯·萨维奇的小说背景地点在他家附近稍近一些。

Yeah.

是的。

I'll recycle it towards you.

我会将它回收给你。

"Is there anything you would not do for your family?" Yes.

“有什么事情你不愿意为你的家人做?” 是的。

So that was Khan in "Star Trek: Into Darkness." (bell dings) - Is there anything you would not do for your family?

这就是《星际迷航:暗黑无界》中的可汗。(铃声响起) - 有什么事是你不愿意为家人做的吗?

- Is it sad that I remember these lines or these just, these are very potent, these lines, apart from the one that I think I mangled from "Power of the Dog." Oh, that was fun.

- 我记得这些台词是不是很伤心,或者只是,这些台词很有力,这些台词,除了我认为我从“狗的力量” 中抄袭的那句。哦,那很有趣。

I mean, that was just a big moment for me.

我的意思是,那对我来说是一个重要时刻。

We just had a blast.

我们玩得很开心。

I mean, J.J.'s sets are just a fun ground of entertainment, distraction and creativity and energy, you know?

我的意思是,J.J. 的场景就是一个充满娱乐、消遣、创造力和活力的游乐场,你知道吗?

But he was so grateful, he was so encouraging.

但他非常感激,他非常鼓舞人心。

And I was a very little fish in a big pond.

我只是大池塘里的一条小鱼。

It was a big scary movie to be on with the first kind of announcing me.

这是一部非常恐怖的电影,我第一次公开露面。

Okay, what is this?

好的,这是什么?

Benedict Cumberbatch.

本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇。

Way!

方式!

Tommy Gormley had sort of a crap Scottish accent.

汤米·戈姆利 (Tommy Gormley) 的苏格兰口音有点糟糕。

Sorry, Tommy.

对不起,汤米。

You get whooped on set.

你在片场被打败了。

Like it's the beginning of your turn in a sitcom on US television.

就像你在美国电视情景喜剧中出演的开头一样。

I was like, oh, I've kind sort of in character.

我当时想,哦,我有点进入角色了。

This is a bit distracting, you know.

你知道,这有点让人分心。

We worked at some amazing places, some amazing sets.

我们在一些令人惊叹的地方、一些令人惊叹的场景中工作过。

And then we went to this really amazing, amazing location, the National Ignition Facility, which is where they're hoping to create nuclear fusion rather than fission.

然后我们去了一个非常非常令人惊奇的地方,国家点火装置,他们希望在这里实现核聚变而不是核裂变。

And the only byproduct of that is water.

而其唯一的副产品就是水。

They convinced me before I got there that there was this neutron cream you had to dot on your face to protect against all the neutrons that were flying around in the air.

在我到达之前,他们就说服了我,有一种中子霜,只要涂在脸上就可以抵御空气中飞散的所有中子。

And I'm like, "I'm not sure.

我说:“我不确定。”

Really?" And you know, who am I to question science?

真的吗?”你知道吗,我有什么资格质疑科学?

I played a few scientists, but I don't, you know, I'm not Stephen Hawking, so therefore maybe it's some crazy American sort of, you know, insurance thing.

我扮演过一些科学家,但我不是史蒂芬霍金,所以也许这是某种疯狂的美国保险现象。

This is all by way of, you know, excusing how stupid I am.

你知道,这一切都是为了给我的愚蠢找借口。

I then went on set and had this cream on and then there was a sign up and I had to read this notice to the whole crew about, "Guys, you really have to do this neutron cream." And as I was reading it and I went, "Yeah, and if you've been wearing neutron cream, then you're an idiot.

然后我去了片场, 涂上了这种乳霜, 然后有一个标志, 我必须向全体工作人员宣读这封通知,内容是:“伙计们, 你们真的必须使用这种中子乳霜。 ” 当我读着它时,我说:“是的, 如果你一直在涂中子乳霜,那么你就是个白痴。

There's no such thing.

没有这样的事。

You don't... " And I was like, "What?" (laughs) The whole crew had me.

你不……”我当时想,“什么?”(笑)整个剧组都支持我。

It was brilliant.

太棒了。

太棒了。

Fling!

一扔!

Thank you.

谢谢。

"A machine is different from a person.

“机器与人不同。

Hence, they think differently." That's very true.

因此,他们的想法不同。”这是千真万确的。

Alan Turing.

阿兰·图灵。

My God, we need him now.

天哪,我们现在需要他。

That was Alan Turing in "The Imitation Game." (bell dings) - A machine is different from a person.

那是阿兰图灵在《模仿游戏》中说的话。(铃声响起)——机器与人不同。

Hence, they think differently.

因此,他们的想法不同。

- It's just like a deep, deep, deep kind of connection of thinking, oh, I understand what you were or went through and the pain of that at certain points in his story.

- 这就像一种很深很深的思维联系,哦, 我理解你曾经经历的一切, 以及在他的故事中某些时刻感受到的痛苦。

You know, no acting was required.

你知道,不需要表演。

Just sort of thinking of him was enough.

只要想着他就够了。

Maybe that's not good acting.

这或许不是好的演技。

I don't know.

我不知道。

I've talked about this a bit.

我已谈过一点这个问题。

Maybe that's just witnessing something and feeling it historically as that abomination that it was, his chemical castration because of his sexuality.

也许那只是目睹了一些事情, 并从历史的角度感受到了那是一种令人憎恶的行为,即他因为性取向而遭受化学阉割。

And if you just leave it alone and don't think, how does this story get most effectively told at this point?

如果你只是置之不理, 不去思考,那么现在怎样才能最有效地讲述这个故事呢?

Something just happens.

刚刚发生了一些事情。

I think that's true of a lot of art, a lot of sport, a lot of anything where we're just doing it and it's coming through us.

我认为对于很多艺术、很多体育运动以及很多其他事物来说都是如此,我们只要去做,它就会通过我们而产生。

You're not really, you know, I got patted on the back for a lot, but it's not really you.

你不是真的,你知道,我被人拍拍肩膀,但那不是真正的你。

It's something else just coming through you.

这是一些刚刚通过你传来的其他东西。

It's the power of the story or the character and just letting yourself be open for that, I suppose, is the trick of the acting of it.

我认为, 这就是故事或角色的力量, 只要让自己敞开心扉,这就是表演的诀窍。

Thank you.

谢谢。

"All is done here." Wow.

“这里一切都完成了。”哇。

That's quite preseq, isn't it?

这很有先决条件,不是吗?

"All is done here." Okay, you got me.

“这里一切都完成了。” 好吧,你明白我的意思了。

I have no idea.

我不知道。

All is done.

一切都完成了。

We are done here.

我们在这里完成了。

All is done here.

一切都已完成。

I mean, I don't know.

我的意思是,我不知道。

(laughs) Am I stretching back into the midst of time?

(笑)我是不是又回到了时间的中间?

Is this a little bit further away?

这是不是有点远了?

Oh, oh, oh.

哦,哦,哦。

All, all is done here.

一切,一切都在这里完成。

"Zoolander 2." Sorry.

“超级名模 2。”抱歉。

(bell dings) (laughs) That was post "Imitation Game." Yeah.

(铃声响起)(笑)那是《模仿游戏》之后的事了。是的。

- All is done here.

- 一切都已完成。

- I've had to apologize for that quite a lot.

- 我不得不为此道歉很多次。

So it's a difficult one to talk about.

所以这是一个很难谈论的问题。

I love that group of people and it was the chance to sort of be part of something that the first time around was iconic and I was a huge fan of, but it got complicated, it got misunderstood and I upset people and I respect that.

我爱那群人, 这是一个机会, 可以成为某个事物的一部分, 这个事物第一次出现时就具有标志性, 我是它的忠实粉丝,但事情变得复杂, 被误解,我让人们感到不安, 我尊重这一点。

So I probably wouldn't do that again now.

所以现在我可能不会再这样做了。

"What does this do?

“这起什么作用?

Shoot poison darts?" Oh, oh, oh, oh.

射毒镖?”哦,哦,哦,哦。

Oh, no.

哦,不。

I know this one.

我知道这个。

What was it?

那是什么?

Was this she poisoned us?

这是她给我们下毒了吗?

It's not "Sherlock," is it?

这不是“神探夏洛克”吧?

No.

不。

It's the kind of thing James Bond would say in Q's office, isn't it?

这就像詹姆斯邦德在 Q 的办公室里会说的话,不是吗?

Whilst looking at a straw or something.

一边看着吸管或别的东西。

I don't know, but... Oh, oh, oh, I know, I know, I know.

我不知道,但是......哦,哦,哦,我知道,我知道,我知道。

"The Imitation." Oh, no, "The Courier." "The Courier." (bell dings) Yeah, yeah, yeah.

“模仿者”。哦不,“信使”。“信使”。(铃声响起)是的,是的,是的。

- What does this do?

- 这是起什么作用的?

Shoot poison darts?

射毒镖?

- I was with Rachel and Angus, Angus Wright, in a fruit store, just having been propositioned to become this kind of mule for this guy, Penkovsky, the highest ranking Soviet official to trade secrets or give away secrets during the Cold War because he thought that Russia was going in the wrong direction.

- 我和 Rachel、Angus、Angus Wright 在一家水果店里,刚刚有人提议让我成为一个家伙的骡子,这个家伙叫 Penkovsky,是冷战期间苏联级别最高的官员,负责交换机密或泄露机密,因为他认为俄罗斯正走在错误的方向。

And it's just, he's trying to make funny out of a very sort of serious situation.

他只是想让非常严肃的情况变得有趣。

It's a sort of joke that falls flat.

这是一种不受欢迎的笑话。

A complex character in real life.

现实生活中一个复杂的人物。

It would mean a really fun, unexpected hero to play.

这意味着扮演一个非常有趣且出乎意料的英雄。

Thank you.

谢谢。

"I got a truth to tell." My God, that's... (laughs) I don't know.

“我要说实话。”天啊,那是……(笑)我不知道。

"I got a truth to tell." That's a pretty forthright line.

“我要说实话。”这是一句非常直率的话。

我是不是花了太长时间?

Sounds like, and then I burst into song.

听起来像,然后我就突然唱起歌来。

Is this the film I'm about to do or?

这就是我即将拍摄的电影吗?

(laughs) It sounds American.

(笑)听起来很美国化。

Okay.

好的。

Oh, God, I'm gonna need more of a clue.

噢,天哪,我需要更多的线索。

What?

什么?

Oh, really?

哦真的吗?

(buzzer sounds) Really?

(蜂鸣器响)真的吗?

I don't remember saying that.

我不记得我说过那句话。

In "August: Osage County," really?

在《八月:奥色治郡》中,真的吗?

- I got a truth to tell.

- 我有实话要说。

- 我有实话要说。

But all the truth in that is about my relation to my love.

但其中所有的真相都与我和我爱人的关系有关。

You know, I think it's just a cousin.

你知道,我认为这只是一位表亲。

Okay.

好的。

When do I say that?

我什么时候说这句话?

I have to watch this to find out when I, okay.

我必须看这个才能知道什么时候,好吧。

Okay.

好的。

"We're in the endgame now." Yeah, that's a big old "Avengers" line.

“我们现在进入了最后阶段。”是的,这是一句经典的《复仇者联盟》台词。

(bell dings) - We're in the endgame now.

(铃声响起) - 我们现在进入了最后阶段。

- That's me at the end of "Infinity War," I think.

— 我想,那就是《无限战争》结尾时的我。

Oh, this is so boring watching people not know what everyone watching knows.

哦,看着人们不知道其他人都知道什么,这太无聊了。

Sorry, people watching who know.

抱歉,正在观看的人谁知道呢。

Yeah, I can't remember exactly when I said that, but I think it was the end of the first film and it was a sort of Easter egg for what the title of the follow-up film, "Endgame," was gonna be.

是的,我不记得我具体什么时候说过这句话,但我认为那是第一部电影的结尾,也是后续电影“终局之战”片名的一个复活节彩蛋。

"We are very small, but we are profoundly capable of very big things." Ah, Stephen Hawking.

“我们非常渺小,但我们有能力做大事。”啊,斯蒂芬霍金。

- We are very, very small, but we are profoundly capable of very, very big things.

——我们非常非常渺小,但我们却有能力做非常非常大的事情。

- That was a very big moment for me to get cast in that role.

- 对我来说,能出演这个角色是非常重要的时刻。

And I think like a lot of people I've played that I've had the fortune of knowing him for a short period of time, but very intense and wonderful period.

我想,就像我扮演过的很多人一样, 我有幸在短暂的时间内认识他,但那段时间却非常亲密, 非常美妙。

You know, to be brought close to people's lives like that and to have a friendship out of someone as extraordinary like that, to have a communication with them and to be able to convene with them is just, that's the chiefest thrill of that kind of stuff.

您知道, 能够如此贴近人们的生活, 与如此杰出的人建立友谊,与他们交流并能够与他们会面,这就是这种事情最令人激动的地方。

That lasts well after the job, you know?

你知道吗,这项工作结束后,效果会持续很长时间?

And to be there at Westminster Abbey for his memorial was just incredible.

能够在威斯敏斯特大教堂参加他的追悼会真是太棒了。

Very, very special man.

非常非常特别的男人。

And my last memory of him was getting drunk on margaritas and telling him at a time when no one else could tell him, and he'd had about three, so I think he was a little in his cups, said, "I know where you live and you can't run away from me, " which is probably a very bad taste joke, which he grinned at.

我对他最后的记忆是, 他喝醉了玛格丽塔酒, 在别人都无法告诉他的时候告诉了他,他喝了大约三杯, 所以我认为他有点醉了,他说:“我知道你住在哪里, 你不能逃离我”,这可能是一个非常低级的笑话,他笑了。

"I'm gonna tell you a secret.

“我要告诉你一个秘密。

I'm playing Khan in 'Star Trek.'" About half an hour later I got this, you know, IBM voice going, "Very good." (laughs) He was really excited about it.

我在《星际迷航》中扮演可汗。 ” 大约半小时后,我听到一个 IBM 的声音说:“非常好。 ” (笑)他对此非常兴奋。

What a person to be associated with.

与什么样的人有联系呢?

来源:英语东

相关推荐