摘要:22. 小狼温蒂的生日.我是佩奇I'm Peppa pig.这是我的弟弟乔治This is my little brother George.这是我的妈妈This is mommy pig.这是我的爸爸And this is daddy pig.Phil Da
-22. 小狼温蒂的生日.
我是佩奇
I'm Peppa pig.
这是我的弟弟乔治
This is my little brother George.
这是我的妈妈
This is mommy pig.
这是我的爸爸
And this is daddy pig.
Phil Davies
小猪佩奇
Pepp a Pig.
Nevill e Ast 尔猪佩奇lark Baker Peppa Pig.
Neville Astley & Mark Baker
今天是小狼温蒂的生日
It's Wendy Wolf's birthday
她邀请所有的朋友来参加派对
and she has invited all her friends to a party.
祝你生日快乐温蒂
Happy Birthday Wendy!
太感谢你们大家了 Thank you everybody!
狼爸爸正在为派对吹气球呢
Mr Wolf is blowing up balloons for the party.
吸一口气再吹出来我要把
I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll...
这些气球全部都吹起来
blow these balloons up!
我喜欢气球
I love balloons!
我也喜欢
Me too!
我也喜欢
And me!
看来大家都喜欢气球
Everybody loves balloons!
快来啊我们来跳舞吧
Come on let's dance!
不要让气球落到地面上去
Don't let the balloons fall to the ground.
让它们一直飘在空中
Keep them in the air!
这真的是太好玩了
This is fun!
这时狼妈妈走了过来
Here is Mrs Wolf.
有谁想吹泡泡吗
Who wants bubbles?!
Me!
没问题
Okay....
吸一口气再把气吹出来 'll huff and I'll puff
这样一来呢
and I'l...
我们就能吹出一连串的泡泡了
blow some bubbles!
哦我最喜欢吹泡泡了
I love bubbles!
它们就像一个小小的气球
They are a bit like balloons...
但如果你碰它们它们就破了
But they pop when you touch them!
看好了
x Watch!
看我戳破一个
See, I popped one.
我们把泡泡全都戳破了
We've popped all the bubbles!
我们还可以吹更多的泡泡出来
We can always make some more bubbles!
有人想要吹泡泡吗
Who wants a go?
我我我
Me, me, me!
没问题
Okay!
你们都准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好了狼妈妈
Yes Mrs Wolf!
大家先吸一口气
You have to huff!
吸气 Huff!
然后把气吹出来
And you have to puff!
吹气
Puff!
就能吹出泡泡了
And blow!
我们吹出了好多的泡泡
So many bubbles!
天空中的泡泡可真漂亮啊
Pretty bubbles in the sky.
快看那个超级大的泡泡
Look at that big bubble!
那可不是泡泡佩德罗
That's not a bubble Pedro
那个是一轮满月
that's the full moon!
小
你们知道
And you know
当狼看到满月的时候会做什么吗
what you do when we see a full moon?
会嗪叫
You how l: Aoooooh!
为什么要那样做
Why do you do that?
狼就是会这么做的啊
That's what Wolves do.
在满月的时候叫
we howl at the moon!
那么温蒂 Wendy,
你能教教我们怎么叫吗
can you teach us how to do that?
当然可以
Okay.
首先你一定要抬起头看着月亮
First you have to look up at the moon.
然后开始啤叫
Then you howl!
小狼温蒂教大家像狼一样
Wendy Wolf has taught everyone
对着月亮叫
how to howl like a wolf.
哇哦那是谁叫的
Wow, who did that one?!
那不是我叫的
It wasn't me.
不是我们中的任何一个叫的
It wasn't any of us.
这一定是野兽在叫
It's a wild animal!
是狼奶奶来了
It is Granny Wolf.
祝你生日快乐温蒂
Happy Birthday Wendy!
你好啊奶奶
Hello, Granny!
你们一定都是温蒂的朋友吧
You must all be Wendy's friends
你们大家都好吗
How do you do?
你好啊狼奶奶
Hello, Granny Wolf. 天哪狼奶奶
My,
为什么你的耳朵看上去那么大
what big ears you've got Granny Wolf.
为了能听清你们说话的声音啊
All the better to hear you with!
狼奶奶
What big eyes
为什么你的眼睛也那么大呢
you've got Granny Wolf.
为了能更清楚地看见你们啊
All the better to see you with!
那为什么你的牙齿会这么大呢
And what big teeth you've got!
这当然是为了能够吃到
All the better
更多的生日蛋糕啊
to eat birthday cake!
是这样啊
Hooray!
温蒂你瞧
Wendy,
你的生日蛋糕中间摆的是什么呀
what's that in the middle of your cake?
那是一座用木棍搭建的小房子
It is a little house made of sticks.
现在你可以吹蜡烛啦温蒂
Time to blow out the candles Wendy!
先吸气然后再吹气
I'll huff... and I'll puff
这样就能把蜡烛吹灭
and I'll blow the candles out!
你把木棍搭建的房子也吹倒了 You've blown the stick house down!
哦你真厉害
Oh, well done.
真是好孩子
That's my girl!
这很容易就能吹倒了
It was quite easy...
用木棍搭建的房子
Houses made of sticks
很容易就被风吹倒了
are easy to blow down.
我总是记不太清楚
I always forget -
你的房子是用什么建造的猪爸爸
What's your house made of Mr Pig?
我家是用砖块砌的
It's made of bricks!
我记得是用稻草啊
Not straw?
是砖块
Bricks.
哦那好吧
Oh, of course.
这真是最棒的生日派对了温蒂
That was a great party Wendy!
对是我办过的最棒的一次生日派对
Yes that was my best party ever!
祝你生日快乐温蒂
Happy birthday Wendy!
来源:生活嘛那么矫情38563125