摘要:在与《时尚芭莎》的采访中,佛罗伦斯·珀分享了她的生活智慧与成长心路。她以真挚的态度探讨了美丽、成功、友谊与爱的深刻含义,展现了一个演员在光鲜背后的人性光辉。她不仅传达了对自我的认可,更鼓励大家关注内心的声音,追求真实的生活。
在与《时尚芭莎》的采访中,佛罗伦斯·珀分享了她的生活智慧与成长心路。她以真挚的态度探讨了美丽、成功、友谊与爱的深刻含义,展现了一个演员在光鲜背后的人性光辉。她不仅传达了对自我的认可,更鼓励大家关注内心的声音,追求真实的生活。
And they honestly don't give a ****.
说实话,他们根本不在意。
And he gets a tissue and goes, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.
他拿了张纸巾然后就这样点点点。
I would hope that they would potentially say that, but I don't want to sound like I'm blowing smoke up my own arse.
我希望他们也会这么说,但难免有些太自吹自擂了。
Hello, I'm Florence Pugh and I'm here with Harper's Bazaar UK and I'm sharing some life lessons.
大家好,我是佛罗伦斯·珀,这次与《时尚芭莎》英国版合作来分享一些人生经验。
When do I feel most beautiful?
觉得自己什么时候是最美的?
Honestly, and I know it's just all so classic because I'm in it, but when I'm wearing happy colours, anything colourful I feel most beautiful.
说实话,我知道接下来这种说法很老套,但这确实是我的真实想法,当我穿上那些亮色系衣服时,我觉得自己就是最美的。
I feel like it taps into how I felt like as a child when I'd put on my dresses, or my fairy dresses, or my princess dresses, or whatever it was.
那种感觉就像回到了小时候,穿上小裙子、仙女裙、公主裙,或是任何能让我开心的装扮。
What have I learned about beauty?
关于变美的技巧?
Oh my God, so many things.
天啊,那可太多啦。
I learned something from every single time I sit down in the chair with my makeup artist, Babsky.
每次和我的化妆师巴布斯基坐在化妆镜前时,我都能学到新东西。
Are there specific things that I remember?
具体记住了哪些技巧?
No, I just like watching him do what he does.
那倒也说不上来,我就是爱看他施展魔法般的手法。
There are some tips though.
不过确实有些小窍门。
Always do a lip liner all the way over your lips before you do your lipstick because it stays on for a much longer time.
涂口红前一定要先用唇线笔涂满整个嘴唇,这样颜色能保持得更久。
What he does is he does pencil.
他的独门秘诀就是用铅笔式画法。
Then he gets a tissue and goes, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.
然后他会拿起一张纸巾,像这样轻轻地拍来拍去。
So that comes off and then he does it again and then, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.
擦掉之后又重复一遍这样拍拍拍。
And then you put the lipstick on again.
接着再重新涂上口红。
Very clever man.
他可真聪明!
He's on his phone, he has no idea.
他正专心刷手机呢,完全没注意到我在夸他。
Gosh, what have I learned about style over the years?
这些年来对时尚的领悟?
That your opinion of what works and what doesn't will change, and that's okay.
我明白了一点,那就是你对"什么适合自己、什么不适合自己"的看法会不断改变,这也很正常。
The more and more I work with incredible designers and incredible stylists on shoots, and also my own stylist, Rebecca Corbin-Murray, I've been exposed to so many beautiful fabrics and colours and shapes, and so naturally over the years, I've probably just been able to understand my body a bit more, and I've been allowed to have a bit more fun, and I've been allowed to enjoy the red carpet, which I've just really loved.
随着与众多杰出设计师、造型师,以及我的专属造型师丽贝卡·科宾·穆雷合作拍摄的次数变得越来越多,我接触到了无数华美面料、缤纷色彩与惊艳廓形,因此这些年来我很自然地就逐渐更懂得自己适合什么样的衣服了,也获得了更多玩转时尚的勇气,甚至开始享受走红毯的感觉,这一切都让我由衷欢喜。
Why does what we wear matter?
我们为何需要在意穿着?
It matters hugely because it's an extension of you and it's an extension of your expression and it's your soul visibly being seen.
我觉得这至关重要,因为服装是你身体的延伸,是具象化的自我表达,是灵魂的可见形态。
Yes, I did always know I wanted to act ever since I was a wee little girl.
从小不点儿时起,我就知道自己注定要当一名演员。
On the way to school when I was six years old, I remember I would be acting to Tracy Chapman, because Tracy Chapman would obviously be playing in the car on the way to school.
六岁上学路上,我总对着特蕾西·查普曼的歌演戏,当然啦,车里也永远放着她的歌。
And I would be trying to time the tear from falling down my cheek as I looked at this field. I think I was a born dramatic.
我至今记得,小时候我一边望着车窗外那片田野,一遍在精准计算时间,让泪水在副歌时落下。大概我天生就是个戏精吧。
What have I learned about the concept of success?
我认为成功的定义是什么?
Oh, you can never see it from your own position.
成功这件事啊,从自己的视角永远看不真切。
It never looks like you got there.
你总觉得还没抵达终点。
It never feels like you've made the final step.
仿佛永远差最后一步。
It never feels like you are at the point that you thought you were at, but you are.
似乎始终够不到想象中的位置,但其实你早已抵达那个高度了。
Genuinely, when people say that whatever it was that I did helped them or inspired them or affected them, and it could be anything, it could be me doing a performance or me playing a character or me doing a specific thing in a scene or that I occasionally used to do some cooking videos, the idea that I have in some way helped or affected another human on this planet is a really wonderful thing and it's hugely rewarding and thank you for all of you that like to let me know that.
当有人告诉我,我的某个举动帮助或激励了他们,可能是一次表演、某个角色、某场戏里的特定处理,甚至是我以前偶尔拍的烹饪视频,一想到自己以某种方式影响了这个世界上的另一个人,这种感觉就美妙至极,是无可比拟的回报,在此也要感谢所有愿意告诉我这些事情的朋友。
What's one piece of advice you would give to someone starting out in our industry?
对于刚进入我们行业的人,你有什么建议可以分享吗?
Oh my goodness, what's the one piece of advice?
天啊,最重要的建议?
It's going to feel very far away and it's going to feel very hard, but it should be enjoyable.
我想说,追梦路上总会觉得目标遥不可及,过程也困难重重,但请记住,你应该享受这整个过程。
I do personally believe that if you are a good person with the right energy, then you are deserving of that.
我始终相信:只要心怀善意、能量纯净,你就值得拥有那份成功。
And I also do believe that all those people that I remember watching growing up, or I remember meeting that had that, have all become huge stars.
那些我成长过程中仰望过的、邂逅过的具备这种特质的人,最终都成为了耀眼的巨星。
Good people want good people to thrive, and people like watching good people thrive.
善良的人总希望其他同样善良的人也绽放光芒,而观众也最希望看到美好善良的人获得成功。
So also, remember to be good.
所以啊,永远别忘了要做个好人。
What have I learnt about friendship?
关于友情我学到了什么?
Oh my god, I've learned that friendship is just as complicated as love.
天啊,我觉得友情和爱情一样复杂难解。
Like, friendships...
友情——
It's crazy how often we talk about our partners or our boyfriends or girlfriends or... I mean, our husbands, whatever it is, and you actually spend, if not more energy, and not more time on friendships that you don't discuss and you don't put time and energy into.
说来有趣,我们总在谈论恋人、伴侣,却忽略了其实花费在挚友身上的温柔呵护与细腻关怀,即使不比爱情关系多,也绝不会少,可我们却很少讨论友谊,也不愿为之投入同等的精力。
And one of the things that I've learned is throughout all of it, throughout last ten years of my life that has been so bizarre and wonderful way and great, the most consistent and the most constant has been my friends, and they also require tender, loving care and tender, loving attention.
过去十年里,我经历了很多,包括各种光怪陆离又精彩纷呈的事,而最终我明白:最稳定、最始终如一的,其实是朋友,但友情同样需要温柔的呵护,需要你用心去维系。
And that's so important and it's so cool.
这种关系非常重要,又如此美妙。
Like, I love the fact that my relationship with my best friends has changed over the years.
我特别珍视这些年和挚友们关系的演变。
And I love that we all care enough to put the work into it.
更感动于我们都愿意用心经营这份情谊。
So, yeah, I'm here for that this year.
所以这就是我今年的小目标。
I'm really trying to be a good grown-up friend.
我要努力成为一个成熟靠谱的朋友。
How would they describe me?
他们会怎么形容我?
Ah, potty, barmy.
大概会说我是个疯癫的小可爱吧。
Changes her outfits five minutes before we leave the house and get in the car.
我总是会在临出门前五分钟突然换整套衣服。
Always cooking for them.
我永远记得为他们下厨煲汤。
I'm always trying to feed my friends, even if they're not hungry.
我总忍不住投喂好友,哪怕他们根本不饿。
And I would say the same about my friends.
对于朋友,我也深有同感。
They would describe me as a caring one.
在他们眼中,我大概是个很用心的人吧。
My friendships mean a lot to me in my life, and it hurts when I can't be there for them.
友情是我生命中最珍贵的部分,无法陪伴他们时,那种愧疚感真扎心。
I would hope that they would potentially say that, but I don't want to sound like I'm blowing smoke up my own ass.
虽然我期待他们会这样评价我,但又不想显得太自卖自夸。
What have I learned about love?
关于爱情的感悟?
It's not supposed to hurt.
它不该让你感到痛苦。
It's also not supposed to be easy, but it's not supposed to hurt.
当然也不该是件易事,但无论如何,爱情不应该给你带去痛苦。
And the amount that it hurts isn't supposed to show the amount of love there is.
而疼痛的程度,从来不该与爱的深浅成正比。
And that was one that I've learned recently.
这是我最近明白的道理。
But, yeah. That. Full stop.
没错。 就这句。 好了。
How do I know when I'm in love?
如何判断自己陷入爱情?
I've noticed that I tend to feel like all of me is enough and all of me is accepted.
我发现自己一旦陷入爱情时就会有种“完整的我已然足够,真实的我都被接纳”的感觉。
I know that I don't feel like that when I'm out of love.
而当我失去爱情时,这种确信感便荡然无存。
It's usually because someone is putting the time into me so that I can, I suppose, respect and love myself.
之所以会这样是因为陷入爱情后会得到爱人的滋润,这让我学会尊重并爱上真实的自己。
And then when it happens, it feels gorgeous.
当爱情来临时,这种感觉简直妙不可言。
What have I learned about confidence?
关于自信我又学到了什么?
I've learned that it will get you in trouble, but when it's potent enough, it will also inspire and it will also excite and it will also be a very, very important and beautiful thing.
我想它有时会招来一些麻烦,但当你有足够的信心时,也能点燃灵感、激发热情,成为无比珍贵而美好的存在。
But it doesn't necessarily mean that you're awarded all the time.
只不过,它并不意味着你会随时都能受到嘉奖。
It's a tricky one, that.
这真是个微妙的话题。
Learn my worth and stand up to what I believe in.
你既要懂得自我价值,又要坚守内心信念。
Oh, I don't know,
哎呀,说实话...
I'm still learning how to do that.
我也还在摸索呢。
It's really hard to know your worth.
认清自我价值确实艰难。
But I think that's natural and I think that's normal.
但或许这种挣扎本就自然,这本就是成长的常态。
And I think everybody that's young, that's, I mean, I mean, to be honest, any age, you're not supposed to know your worth because the moment you know your worth, everybody panics because once you know it, you're kind of unstoppable.
其实每个年轻人,不,说实话,任何年龄段的人,不应该该轻易认清自己的价值,因为当你真正知晓的那一刻,周遭都会惊慌失措,毕竟觉醒后的你,几乎无人能挡。
You just have to keep on reminding yourself, looking at what you've done, looking at what you've achieved, and it will grow.
你要做的只是不断提醒自己,要回望走过的路,细数获得的成长,这份认知自会沉淀。
It definitely isn't something that just happens.
它从来不是凭空降临的恩赐。
It takes time, and I'm still doing it.
这需要时间沉淀,而我也仍在修行。
It's a bit like when you ask your grandparents, like, oh, isn't that embarrassing?
就像你问祖父母"这样不尴尬吗?"
And they honestly don't give a shit.
他们却全然不屑一顾。
I can't wait to get to that age.
真想活到那般境界啊。
I think it's ever-evolving.
个人的自我认知也永远在进化。
It's constantly going to take time for you to realise just how powerful you are.
发现自身力量的过程也永远需要时间淬炼。
How have I learnt to deal with unfair criticism?
面对不公批评如何自处?
It changes.
我对此的答案始终在变。
It changes all the time.
没有固定答案。
Sometimes I'm like, oh, fuck off.
有时我会直接爆粗:"滚蛋!
don't be so ridiculous.
少胡说八道!"
And then other times I'm like, oh, that really hurt my heart. and maybe they're right, and I did think that I shouldn't have worn that short dress when I left this morning.
转瞬却又陷入脆弱:"这话真扎心,或许他们说得对,今早真不该穿这条短裙出门。"
It's constantly evolving.
答案一直在变。
And I think it's also because your moods and your mental health is always going to be ever changing.
毕竟我们的情绪与心理状态本就变幻无常。
One of the things I've definitely had to start doing more and more in the last few years is removing as much energy that I had on social media.
过去这几年,我越发明白必须减少投注在社交媒体上的精力。
And I've definitely know that just like me staping away it more, it's hugely helpful, for me,just to allow myself a bit break, and to allow myself to also be able one care.
我清楚地发现,就像主动后退一步那样,暂时抽离对我大有裨益,这既能让我喘口气,也让我重新学会如何真正去关心一些事情。
And that's fine.
这种感觉很舒服。
Okay,final question.
好了,最后一个问题。
What's the best piece of advice you've got?
你得到过的最佳建议是什么?
Oh, this one was a great one.
这可真是个好问题。
Okay, heard it recently, lodged it in my brain.
我最近听了一句话,它深深烙在我脑海里。
When you stop people pleasing, people will stop being pleased, and that's okay.
当你不再讨好他人,自然不会再在意他人的感受,而你完全可以放心大胆地保持这种心态。
And it's such a simple sentence, but it blew my mind.
这句话很简单,却让我醍醐灌顶。
Thank you so much for watching and listening to my life lessons.
感谢你们聆听我的人生体悟。
I hope they helped.
希望多少能为你们带来一些启发。
I don't know if they did, I did just ramble for quite a lot of them.
虽然我也不确定是否真的有用,毕竟刚才絮絮叨叨说了这么多。
But yes, from my brain and heart to yours, thank you.
但无论如何,这些都是我的肺腑之言,衷心感谢。
我的笔记
来源:英语东