第31届美国演员工会奖 甜茶荣获影帝 获奖感言

非凡影视 欧美明星 2025-02-25 00:59 1

摘要:I know the classiest thing would be to downplay the effort that went into this role and how much this means to me, but the truth i

And the actor goes to...

获奖的男演员是......

Timothée Chalamet!

提莫西·查拉梅。

Oh boy.

天哪。

How do I raise this up?

我要怎么样把话筒升高?

Guess I'm just going to talk low.

看来我只能弯着腰说了。

I don't know how to get this up.

我不知道怎么把话筒升高。

All right, well, thank you.

好的,非常感谢。

I was not expecting this at all, truly.

这完全在我意料之外。

I'll start by thanking my mother, who I'm here with tonight.

首先我想感谢我妈妈,她今天也来了。

She has been working at Actors' Equity for 40 years, the stage union.

她已在演员权益协会工作了40年,舞台演员的工会。

And I'll quickly run through this, you know.

我就简要说一下。

I know the classiest thing would be to downplay the effort that went into this role and how much this means to me, but the truth is, this was five and a half years of my life.

我知道最得体的做法是淡化我为这个角色付出的努力,以及这个角色对我的意义有多大,但事实上,这是我生命中五年半的时光。

I poured everything I had into playing this incomparable artist, Mr. Bob Dylan, a true American hero, and it was the honor of a lifetime playing him.

我倾尽所有去演绎这位无与伦比的艺术大师——鲍勃・迪伦先生,一位真正的美国英雄,能够饰演他是我的终身荣耀。

It's an honor I share with Monica, Elle, Edward, the entire cast who in a genre doing a biopic that could be perhaps tired, everyone gave it their all.

这是一份我与莫妮卡、艾尔、爱德华以及全体演职人员共同拥有的荣誉,在传记片这个可能已经有些让人审美疲劳的类型里,大家都全力以赴。

So I'm deeply grateful to them.

我对他们深表感谢。

And lastly, I can't downplay the significance of this award because it means the most to me.

最后,我无法淡化这个奖项的重要性,因为它对我而言意义非凡。

And I know we're in a subjective business, but the truth is, I'm really in pursuit of greatness.

我知道我们身处一个主观性很强的行业,但事实是我真的在追求卓越。

I know people don't usually talk like that, but I want to be one of the greats.

我知道人们通常不会这么说,但我想成为伟大的演员之一。

I'm inspired by the greats.

伟大的人物激励着我。

I'm inspired by the greats here tonight.

今晚在座的杰出人士激励着我。

I'm as inspired by Daniel Day-Lewis and Marlon Brando and Viola Davis, as I am by Michael Jordan and Michael Phelps, and I want to be up there.

丹尼尔・戴 - 刘易斯、马龙・白兰度、维奥拉・戴维斯,以及迈克尔・乔丹和迈克尔・菲尔普斯,他们都同样激励着我,我想跻身于那些伟大人物之列。

So I'm deeply grateful to that.

我对此深表感激。

This doesn't signify that, but it's a little more fuel.

获得这个奖项并不意味着我已经达到了伟大人物的高度,但它为我增添了动力。

It's a little more ammo to keep going.

是让我继续前行的更多助力。

Thank you so much.

非常感谢大家。

来源:英语东

相关推荐