摘要:我打算全身心投入到这可能是我人生中最疯狂的经历中,并尽情享受其中的乐趣。
Hi.
你好。
Thank you so much for coming tonight.
非常感谢你今晚的到来。
Thank you so much having me, kidding.
非常感谢你邀请我,开玩笑的。
Your double SNL booking was just announced.
你的双场《周六夜现场》演出刚刚宣布了。
How are you feeling about that?
你对此感觉如何?
I'm so excited.
我非常兴奋。
I'm really, really looking forward to it.
我真的非常期待。
I'm just gonna throw myself into what could quite possibly be the maddest experience of my life and just have fun with it.
我打算全身心投入到这可能是我人生中最疯狂的经历中,并尽情享受其中的乐趣。
Have you turned to anyone for any advice? Any comedian?
你有没有向任何人寻求建议?比如某位喜剧演员?
Not yet.
还没有。
But I did, I hung out with Bowen Yang for a bit.
不过我确实和杨伯文一起待了一会儿。
So I was like picking his brain a little before I got into all the madness.
在我进入这场疯狂之前,我稍微向他取了点经。
And what does radical optimism mean to you?
激进乐观主义对你来说意味着什么?
To me, it's about resilience.
对我来说,这意味着韧性。
It's about rolling with the punches.
这关乎于顺应变化。
It's, you know, when things aren't necessarily going your way, it's about making peace with the fact that, that's okay.
就是说,当事情没有按照你的意愿发展时,要接受并与这种事实和平共处。
You know, when you're outside of your comfort zone, that's where you do most of your emotional growth.
当你处于舒适区之外时,正是你情感成长最多的时候。
And so you have to be uncomfortable a little bit before things get good.
所以在事情变好之前,你必须稍微感到不适。
And Service95 has been, I think, now over two years.
而 Service95 已经存在超过两年了。
What have you learned by being in the world of media?
在媒体领域中,你学到了什么?
Well, I've learned so much.
我学到了很多。
It's just kept me so curious.
它让我保持了强烈的好奇心。
It's been wonderful to be able to commission stories from all over the world and hear stories.
能够从世界各地策划故事并听到这些故事,真是太棒了。
And who gets to tell them as well?
还有谁来讲述这些故事。
So we don't just hear stories from a Western lens.
所以我们不仅仅是从西方的视角听故事。
And that's been really eye opening and wonderful.
这真的让我大开眼界,也非常美好。
And last question.
最后一个问题。
I know you have your book, club when you're traveling, do you prefer Physical or E-reader or?
我知道你有你的读书俱乐部,当你旅行时,你更喜欢实体书还是电子阅读器?
Physical, physical for me always, like my bags always so heavy with books.
对我来说永远是实体书,我的包总是因为书而特别重。
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你。
来源:英语东