摘要:Okay, so what are your favorite rom-coms?
Everyone wants to see you in a rom-com.
每个人都想看你演浪漫喜剧。
Do they? Oh wow. That's cool. I love rom-coms.
是吗?哇哦,太酷了。我喜欢浪漫喜剧。
Yeah, yeah. I wouldn't mind doing my own Hugh Grant vibes.
是啊,我不介意模仿一下休·格兰特的风格。
Let's do it.
让我试试吧。
Okay, so what are your favorite rom-coms?
好吧,那你最喜欢的浪漫喜剧有哪些?
Anything Hugh's done. I mean, it's amazing. I gotta say probably, it's my dad's favorite movie, but Pretty Woman is probably my favorite film.
休·格兰特演的任何作品,我都觉得很棒。我得说,这可能是我爸爸最喜欢的电影,但《风月俏佳人》可能是我最喜欢的影片。
And who do you want to start with?
那你想和谁搭档?
Oh man, you can't do that to me.
天啊,你不能这样问我。
I had to try.
我得试试。
Yeah, no. I would be so lucky. Any of the cool actresses working today.
我会觉得很幸运,任何当下很酷的女演员都行。
So you're into it.
所以你很感兴趣。
I'm into it, yeah.
我很感兴趣,是的。
Thank you so much. I hope you have a wonderful night tonight.
非常感谢你。希望你今晚过得愉快。
Thank you so much. See ya.
非常感谢你。再见。
来源:英语东